✅ Start Earning Today With CBD DropShipping – FREE sign up, Premium Products, Highest Conversion Rate, US Grown/Made & Fully Tested CBD Products! Join Charlotte's Web CBD Dropshipping Program. Promote your favorite Charlotte's Web products on your eCommerce website without purchasing inventory. CBD dropshipping is an excellent way to start a CBD business without holding any inventory. In this article we'll go over how it all works!
CBD / Hemp Oil Dropshipping Program by Absolute Nature CBD
Looking for premium quality, organic, lab tested, consistent and reliable CBD products to sell direct from your CBD website?
Start selling premium quality CBD products without any start up costs or risk!
Please continue to read this page outlining our CBD Dropshipping program requirements and processes. Then simply complete our CBD dropshipping business registration form so we can help get you started on your CBD drop shipping journey!
Partner with an award winning CBD company and CBD product range.
Recently awarded with Best all natural CBD products in the GHP Medical Marijuana Awards 2019 – 2020.
Increase your websites trust, credibility, increase sales, retain customers and be confident you know you are working with a CBD brand you can trust that offers products that truly make a difference and stand out from the competition
Recommended Top 10 CBD oils by Healthline.com – Worlds Most Trusted #1 Medically Reviewed and Verified Independent Health Website.
The Absolute Nature CBD Hemp oil Dropshipping program has been created to allow retail business and independent internet entrepreneurs to capitalize on the rapidly growing CBD market by offering Absolute Nature CBD’s line of all natural premium grade CBD products for sale from your website with no cost and no risk.
We always strive to provide and serve our customers to the best of our ability.
HONEST – RELIABLE – ETHICAL
NEW CBD WHITE LABEL DROPSHIP PROGRAM
We are now offering you the opportunity to start your own CBD products brand with minimal upfront investment.
White label dropshipping of our CBD products means that when products are produced, there is no company’s logo on them. Once you make a sale, we then label the product with your branded label.
We then ship the product to your customer, without including any of our branded invoicing or paperwork. Your customers only see your brand. This means we remove all the hassle of stock management, packing & shipping, while you focus on driving new traffic to your website and most importantly growing your business and brand.
This service is NOT full white label/private label service where you own the stock. Contact us to discuss full white/private label solutions.
Why Choose Absolute Nature CBD’s CBD Dropshipping Program?
- Absolute Nature CBD’s quality brand, which is growing by the day.
- Award Winning CBD Products
- Wholesale CBD oil dropshippers pricing up-to 50% off retail prices
- Free to join
- Products are manufactured in Colorado in cGMP facility
- Same day shipping
- NO minimum orders Qty
- Unparalleled service
- Access to new product lines first
- Organic Pesticide free Colorado grown NON GMO Hemp
- All Natural CBD with MCT oil for added absorption and health benefits.
- Super-critical Co2 Extraction process
- Consistency and quality.
- Rigorous 3rd party testing at every step.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Privately Owned with no outside influence
How does your CBD/Hemp Dropshipping Program work?
Step 1. Apply to be an Absolute Nature CBD Dropship Partner. (Click here)
Step 2. Once accepted we will provide you with the Dropshipping price list & commission structure.
Step 3. Place your orders before 2pm CT and we ship your order the same day.
If you would like to benefit from the growing demand for high-quality trusted CBD products by offering Absolute Natures CBD’s line of premium CBD products, we would absolutely love to partner with you and help you grow your CBD dropshipping business and website’s success.
What makes Absolute Nature CBD products better?
At Absolute Nature CBD we take absolute care and pride in all things that we do, we do this for our customers satisfaction and peace of mind.
We source Colorado organic grown, pesticide free grown, non GMO, specifically bred cannabis/hemp plants high in CBD, other beneficial cannabinoids and terpenes, otherwise known as phytocannabinoid-rich hemp, that goes into our of our premium CBD products.
The plant is then extracted using, cannabinoid preserving supercritical Co2 extraction which results in our amazing full spectrum cannabinoid profile.
Each batch that is produced under goes 3rd party testing at every step, this ensures absolute quality, purity and safety at each stage of production. Then once the final product in bottled up, this is then sent for final batch testing. If you wish to study our 3rd Party Reports you can do so here.
Our reporting is always publicly published for customer peace of mind, CBD products are currently not under federal regulation, so consumers must rely on the honesty of the CBD companies. We will always be transparent, no matter what. Trust is earned and earn it we must.
Award winning CBD products and company!
What Is Dropshipping? Dropshippers Benefits? How To use our CBD/Hemp Drop Ship Partnership?
So you want to start the best CBD, Hemp or health products dropshipping store… that’s awesome!
If you don’t know what drop shipping is, read on to find out why drop shipping is profitable and a preferred option for many online stores.
Dropshipping eliminates hefty start up costs, warehousing and shipping requirements and makes it easier for anyone to start selling on the Internet.
- It’s the most popular way to build an eCommerce store, according to BuiltWith.
- It has the lowest entry costs, which is great if you’re working on a budget.
- Gives you early access to emerging markets and popular trends without any risk.
Instead of storing and shipping CBD oil health products yourself, you’ll form an agreement with Absolute Nature so that you accept orders, but we handle storing inventory and shipping fulfillment to your customers.
So here’s how it works with CBD dropshipping:
- You make an agreement with Absolute Nature Inc. Pricing, payment and advertising terms.
- You create a website to sell those products – We recommend setting up with ShipStation to manage stores as you grow.
- Your customer comes along and buys a product from your Store
- You place customer’s order via Absolute Nature CBD shopping cart. (full automation is available after a given period of working together)
- We blank ship (Drop Ship) the products to your customer with your invoice and no reference to Absolute Nature CBD
And just like that, you’ve completely eliminated the need to have your own warehouse and purchase expensive inventory in bulk. Better yet, you can work from anywhere, which is why dropshipping is especially popular with location independent workers.
The Main Benefits Of Using The Dropshipping Model
There are a lot of reasons to like the dropshipping model over the traditional model:
- Low investment and overhead – because you don’t need to purchase inventory up front or find a place to store it, your upfront investment and ongoing overhead costs are pretty much nonexistent (beyond hosting and marketing your store, of course).
- Easy to get started – beyond lowering the upfront investment, it also lowers the complexity of getting started. You don’t need to wade through lease agreements, shipping providers, inventory management, etc.
- Not tied to location – because someone else is handling the location-dependent parts for you, you’re free to move around as you want.
- Scalability – dropshipping eliminates much of the complexities involved with scaling your business. You won’t have to hire new warehouse staff, find a bigger warehouse, etc. Basically, the only thing you’ll need to scale is your ability to offer customer support.
Need help creating a website? We have the perfect solution to suit all budgets!
Now offering fully designed, fully functional, out of the box turnkey CBD websites!
A fully custom CBD website based on your specific requirements with all the advanced functionality that you might need, set up, fully functional and ready to go! Packages starting at only $500.
No matter which package you choose, after the work is done, you receive a fully functional site for your business which you can use right away.
CBD turnkey website packages can include the following:
- WordPress Installation
- API integration into Absolute Nature store. Automated ordering
- Content Management System
- Dynamic Admin Panel with editable content
- Facebook and Twitter Social Media Integration
- Content Management Account
- Fully Mobile Responsive
- Dynamic Blog Page
- E-Commerce functionality (up to 5 products added) with cart and checkout
- Online Payment Integration
- 1 year domain name and hosting
- Unlimited email accounts with your website domain
- Custom Blog
- 5 Custom Web Pages (Bespoke Design)
- Sliding Banners (Up to 5 Slides)
- Primary Search Engine Optimization
- Daily Site Backups
- 3 Months of Free Maintenance (plugin updates, PHP update, WordPress updates)
- Two Hours of CMS Training
- 30 Minutes of WebMaster Edits per Month for One Year
- Advanced E-Commerce Functionality (Wishlist, Automatic Product Import, 3 Different Custom Product Page Layouts)
Step 1: Sign up for a user account here: https://absolutenaturecbd.com/my-account/
Step 2: Complete the below form and ensure your registered business email is entered into the business email field below.
Step 3: Sign up to our CBD Drop-ship contact list – This ensures you do not miss out on important updates, offers, new pricing & new product releases.
We do not sell or share you details with any other parties and we promise to never spam you, we hate spam as much as you do!
CBD Oil Dropshipping
Free shipping on orders above $74 | 20% off all subscription orders | Shop Now
Free shipping on orders above $74 | 20% off all subscription orders | Shop Now
Free Shipping & Handling on all orders over $74 in the U.S.
Your cart is empty.
Shop Popular CBD Categories
Join the Charlotte’s Web CBD Dropshipping Program
Read through the benefits to your business and learn how to sign up below.
No Inventory And Low Startup Cost
Promote your favorite Charlotte’s Web products on your eCommerce website without purchasing inventory. You make the sale, we receive the order, and then our fulfillment team ships directly from our warehouse to your customer.
Strong Brand Recognition
Charlotte’s Web is the number one search branded on Google and is the leader in the CBD industry in terms of total market share. People recognize our brand for the quality, safety, and premium genetics we offer in our products.
With no inventory on site or warehouse team to manage the opportunity available to grow your eCommerce store has never been greater. Our expert warehouse team will scale with your business and support your operational needs.
You are in control. Easily track your orders, connect your store, and place manual orders through our drop shipping portal.
Dropshipping Program Rules
As a leader in the CBD industry we hold all of our dropshippers to the same standards we hold ourselves. Please download and review our Online Only Retail Welcome Guide before applying.
CBD Dropshipping FAQ’s
Dropshipping is one of the most popular ways to build an eCommerce store. With no need to stock inventory and manage product shipments, you can focus on marketing and building up an audience for your store. This is the most affordable ways to launch a new eCommerce website as you are only billed for the products that you sell.
How Does CBD Dropshipping Work?
Does Charlotte’s Web Create Dropshipping Websites?
No, you would have to create the website, but our team is happy to point you in the right direction.
What Products are Offered Through Dropshipping?
What are the requirements to join?
- Have a website
- Have a shopping cart compatible with our dropshipping management system (coming soon)
- Have an approved CBD merchant processor
If you meet all of these requirements you are ready to join the program. Of course, if you have questions please reach out to our team as we are happy to help.
Interested in our CBD Dropshipping program?
Email us directly at [email protected] so we can answer your questions and get you added to our waiting list.
HEMP20– 20% off your entire purchase. Valid for a maximum of 10 items per cart. This offer is not valid toward bulks & bundles, gummy 3-packs, 10mL oils, or MEDIC Collections. Cannot be combined with other offers such as Rewards Points or Autoship discount.
FARM FRESH UPDATES
Get stories, health guides, hemp tips, and more every week.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. * ⚠️ Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase full-spectrum hemp-derived products (excluding THC-free products) in Louisiana, Oregon and Virginia. * ⚠️ Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase any hemp-derived product in Minnesota and Rhode Island.
CBD Dropshipping 101: Everything You Need To Know
Before we get into CBD dropshipping, let’s talk about CBD. CBD stands for Cannabidiol, and it one of the major active ingredients in Cannabis (aka Marijuana, weed, etc). In Cannabis, the two main ingredients are THC and CBD. THC is what gets you high, while CBD is primarily known for its medicinal properties. Cannabis strains usually come with both compounds, but we have learned how to isolate CBD through specific strains.
CBD is typically farmed and extracted from the leafy form of Cannabis that we would normally recognize. It is then shaped into two main types of products — ingestible and topical CBD.
Ingestible products are items that can be eaten to gain the benefits, such as gummy bears, snacks, or even cooking oil. Topical products are absorbed through the skin and include items like lotions, roll-ons, and even bath bombs.
What Are The Benefits Of CBD?
Let’s preface this by saying that we are not doctors, and this can by no means constitute medical advice. Instead, we will draw on publicly published research to give you an idea of how CBD can benefit its patients.
According to the Harvard Medical School, CBD can be used to:
- Treat seizures and epilepsy in certain cases
- Address and reduce anxiety, and possibly insomnia
- Reduce swelling and inflammation due to arthritis (when applied topically)
There are also several potential side effects such as nausea, fatigue, and irritability. But again, you should always do your own research, as we are simply compiling information.
What Is CBD Dropshipping?
To understand CBD dropshipping you must first understand dropshipping.
Dropshipping is a product fulfillment model whereby one business (the product supplier) makes its products available for sale by third parties (dropshippers). Dropshippers select which products they want to sell, and then market them as their own. When the dropshipper makes a sale, they then place an order with the supplier, and the supplier ships the order directly to the end customer.
The result is that the supplier makes a sale at a price between wholesale and retail without doing any of the legwork. The dropshipper takes the profit margin (retail price minus cost of goods) for finding the buyer. And the customer receives the product that they might not have known about without the dropshipper’s introduction.
Example: John is dropshipping products from his friend’s jewelry shop. When John makes a sale through his website for $100, he sends $60 to his friend (the negotiated price) and pockets the $40. His friend then ships the item directly to the customer.
In essence, dropshipping allows a business to sell products without holding any inventory.
CBD dropshipping is simply dropshipping while selling CBD products.
How Is CBD Dropshipping Different?
Compared to dropshipping regular products, CBD dropshipping can be much more complicated, especially in some regions.
Due to CBD’s medical uses, and its ties to Cannabis (which is still heavily stigmatized), CBD products are subject to a lot more regulations than other items you might dropship.
First off, you’ll need to make sure that you can find a reputable supplier. If you’re going to dropship CBD, you definitely want to make sure that the CBD delivers on its promise. If the products haven’t been made in a way that conforms with regulations, you’ve got a bigger problem on your hands.
Second, you’ll need to double-check the laws of your region and the region you are planning to find customers in. CBD is still illegal in many countries, and in countries like the USA, the laws can even vary state-by-state. You may want to seek out legal advice just to be sure. This will impact your business’s legal structure, your shipping, your advertising, and more.
Third, many service providers won’t work with you if you are selling products they deem to be ‘high risk’. Unfortunately, this still includes CBD in many instances. We’ll get into this more later in the article, but just know that many of the services (payment providers, shipping partners, advertising companies) you would normally use will not be available for your CBD business.
What Do I Need For CBD Dropshipping?
As we mentioned above, many companies are uncomfortable working with CBD businesses. You’ll need to double-check before incorporating any tech companies into your business plan. However, there are enough companies out there that you can get everything built.
At its core, there are 4 parts to a CBD dropshipping business — your website, your payment processor, your supplier(s), and your method of advertising.
- Shopify: You can sell CBD products on a Shopify site provided that you follow the laws of the country and state that you are doing business in. They even have a dedicated CBD landing page if you’re thinking of getting started.
- WordPress: As long as you are using WordPress.org (and not WordPress.com) then you can sell CBD and hemp-based products on your site. However, you will need to find a hosting service that allows for it, as WordPress does not include hosting like Shopify. You will also be restricted from other services offered by the parent company Automattic, like Jet Pack.
- Magento: Magento is similar to WordPress as it allows you to sell CBD on your website as long as it isn’t hosted on their servers.
- BigCommerce: Similar to Shopify, BigCommerce has decided to allow CBD to be sold on its websites, even if the sites are hosted on its servers. They have more information available here.
- Wix: As of now, Wix does allow sellers to sell CBD products on their sites, so long as the business is based in the USA.
- Shopify Payments: Shopify Payments is not an option for stores selling CBD products.
- Stripe: Stripe currently has restrictions in place barring any business that sells products containing THC or CBD.
- Square: Square does allow you to process payments for CBD products, both online and for retailers.
- Paypal: Paypal currently classifies CBD as a ‘high-risk industry’, and is not compatible with it.
- Wix Payments: Wix Payments is not compatible with CBD businesses.
Your payment processor options will ultimately depend on the website platform you choose to go with, and the region you’re in. BigCommerce has a helpful guide for determining which payment processor to select, and it comes with some suggestions.
Whatever you do, just make sure you’re absolutely certain that the payment processor you choose is fine with CBD. There are horror stories of payment providers like Paypal freezing people’s accounts with tens of thousands of dollars for years at a time, or even indefinitely. It’s a nightmare to get that money back, so you’re much better off doing proper research beforehand.
CBD Dropshipping Suppliers
There are few different types of CBD dropshipping suppliers to choose from.
First, there are CBD product manufacturers. These are the companies that produce the final products. They are likely to offer the best rates, but may not have the best selection.
There are a few sites like THCAffiliates and ThomasNet that have compiled lists of some of the bigger manufacturers in the market.
Second, there are platforms similar to DropCommerce that have multiple CBD dropshipping suppliers on them. These platforms can usually be integrated directly with your store through their applications, making the setup process simple. There is naturally more selection, but you will often be buying from a middle-man or private-labeled brand, which can come with lower margins.
BoutiqueSetup has an article going over the top CBD dropshipping suppliers from this category.
Note: DropCommerce does not have any dropshipping suppliers at this time, since one of our partners would deem us to be high-risk.
Third, you can dropship from a branded supplier directly. This would be the organization that usually retails the products themselves. The selection can be great, and you can get whatever margin you are able to negotiate.
For this option, you would just need to search for direct-to-consumer CBD sellers. Just make sure they aren’t already dropshipping from some other supplier!
Advertising CBD Products
- Facebook: Advertisers on Facebook can advertise ingestible hemp (no THC or CBD) or topical CBD products, as long as the ads don’t feature those products specifically. You cannot advertise ingestible CBD products (e.g. gummies), and the website you link to needs to be pretty reputable. However, even if you follow those vague instructions, you may get flagged.
- Instagram: Instagram is owned by Facebook, so most of the same rules apply. If you do something incorrectly, you risk having your ad disapproved, or worse, your ads account shut down. Tread with caution.
- Google: While the nuances around advertising CBD products on Google are more complicated, the short answer is that you can’t. There are some cases where you may be able to, but the risk of Google removing your site from search results is high enough to warrant caution.
- TikTok: TikTok is the newest mainstream social media, and its policies towards CBD products are more liberal than its Facebook-owned counterparts. There does seem to be an opening to companies to advertise (or just create content surrounding) CBD-based products.
You can, of course, find another method of attracting customers that is less reliant on these advertising giants. And this is probably your best bet. The more aspects of the business that are completely within your control, the better.
How To Start CBD Dropshipping
While there are certainly many ways to get started, here is a brief rundown of the concrete steps that you’ll absolutely need to follow to be successful.
#1: Register Your Business Entity
You might be able to get away with not being incorporated while you dropship regular products like clothing (at least at first), but any time you’re dealing with something as controversial as CBD you want to protect yourself. By incorporating your business you’ll make sure that your personal assets and possessions are protected in the event of a lawsuit or legal issue. There’s also a better chance of a supplier taking you seriously.
#2: Partner With A Reliable Supplier (Or Multiple)
The next step is to figure out what you’re going to be selling. Are you going to focus on ingestible or topical CBD? Or are you going to serve both markets? Your decision will play a role in your store’s branding, design, marketing, and more.
When finding a supplier, make sure to test them. Get the product in your hands, place a trial order, and don’t take any shortcuts. The fewer middlemen between you and the manufacturer, the better prices you’ll pay and the more reliable your fulfillment will be.
#3: Set up your store
If you’re building an online store, we recommend using Shopify. Shopify is a platform exclusively built for online stores, and it does a great job. There are over 6000 apps on the Shopify App Store that can give your store features that would normally be way out of your budget.
You’ll also need to set up a payment processor, and your options will vary by region. Just make sure you avoid Stripe, Paypal, and Shopify Payments. Go with Square or another high-risk provider.
#4: Start marketing your business
When your store is ready to start selling, then so are you. This is the part where you need to find customers, without bumping into the restrictions we outlined above. And make sure you have a way of enticing customers to return for 2nd and 3rd purchases since existing customers are much easier to sell to than new ones. This could be an email marketing campaign, retargeting ads, a loyalty program, or whatever you come up with.
Although DropCommerce doesn’t currently have any CBD products, it’s something we are looking at for the future. If you want us to start carrying them, let us know! And if you decide to dropship other products, then DropCommerce is the best place to start.